I work for an organization and would like to refer a client to your program. How do I make sure she would qualify?
We welcome referrals from program staff. Please review our qualifications to make sure your client will qualify:
- Client must have at least one of her children living with her.
- Children must be between the ages of infant and twelve years old.
- If the client is a victim of domestic violence, the perpetrator must not be actively looking for the client and considered to be dangerous.
- If the client is coming from a rehabilitation center, she must be clean/sober for 9 months.
- Client must be willing and able to work within 60 days of moving into Pacific Lifeline.
- We do not discriminate based upon race, creed, religion, gender or sexual orientation
I work for an organization and would like to refer a client to your program. What do I need to do?
Please contact our office at (909) 931-2624 to discuss your client’s needs and request our referral and application forms. Please know that we are not an emergency shelter and the application process can take two weeks.
I need help. What do I need to do?
Most of our residents are referred through short term programs, so if you are involved with one, please have your case worker contact our office. Otherwise, please contact our office at we’ll determine if you qualify for our program or give you phone numbers for other organizations that may be able to help you.
Please also click on “IF YOU NEED HELP CLICK HERE NOW” at the top of our home page.
I just cleaned out my closets. How do I drop off donations? Will you pick up? Do you give tax receipts?
Thank you for thinking of Pacific Lifeline! It is best to call our office first to make sure we are accepting donations (our storage is limited). We will be happy to let you know a good time to drop off your items, or give you referrals to other places that may be accepting donations.
We do not offer pick-up services for donations.
We do provide tax receipts for donations.
What is your Federal Tax Identification Number?
Our Federal Tax Identification Number is 94-6103171. Our 501(c)3 documentation, and most recent 990 and financial audit, are available upon request.